On August 14, 1999, I was received into the Orthodox Church. Here’s why I started looking, and how I wound up here.
Turns out I wasn’t the only one looking into Orthodoxy. Here are a few stories of others who have moved east.
- Recovering the Ancient Paths (The Carpenter’s Company)
- Himalayan Ascent to Christ
- Songs of Freedom: A Rastafari Road to Orthodoxy
- From Jainism to Orthodoxy: An Indian Passage
- In the Passenger Seat (Frederica Mathewes-Green)
- Through the Eastern Gate – from Tibetan Buddhism to Orthodox Christianity
- Journey of Theophilus (Jon Kennedy)
- Why Would a Southern Baptist Minister Become an Orthodox Priest? – part 1 (John Maxwell)
- Why Would a Southern Baptist Minister Become an Orthodox Priest? – part 2 (John Maxwell)
- Contemporary Orthodox Turks
- A Catholic hermit’s path to Orthodoxy
- A Greek man’s journey home to Orthodoxy